Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Wedding: Leslie and Charlie

This weekend we shot Leslie and Charlie's wedding at Sand Key Park, which is a beautiful beach just south of Clearwater Beach. The original plan was to have it on Saturday but we got rained out. Luckily, Easter Sunday couldn't have been a more beautiful day!

Leslie and Charlie are Tennessee Volunteer fans just like Chris and me, so we had an instant bond. =)

Here are a few of our favorite shots from the day.



I love this shot of Leslie as she is about to receive her wedding band.



Their first walk on the beach as husband and wife.



And the beautiful view overlooking the water.



Thank you guys for allowing us to document your special day. Go Vols!

6 comments:

Armin de Fiesta said...

Nice work you guys! Love that first shot... and the last shot... I swear I've seen something like that before ;) ... but nice!

Kerri McConnell Photography said...

beautiful!

Erin Melenbacker said...

Nice work Erin! (wow that's weird using my own name :) The second one is my favorite. It was great meeting you at WPPI, we'll keep in touch so we can get together again next year.

Anonymous said...

Hey Erin and Chris! I love the pics. I wish we had beautiful beached here in MD to shoot at. The water is SOOO pretty! I love the blue sky and the clouds! Great work!

Denise

Mary Beth Tyson Photography said...

Great shots!! Amazing control of pretty harsh light... that's hard to do. I love the shot of the bride looking down.

mb

Jasmine said...

awesome job!! you are rockin' it! :)

Visitors since 1/20/2008