Monday, December 10, 2007

Just another reason I love Florida.

As I was leaving work on Friday I had to hurry so I could make it to the causeway before the sun went down. I got there just in time to capture these beautiful shots across the Tampa Bay. I see this view on my way home from work just about every day. Most days I get annoyed because the sun is right in that place where your sun visor can't reach low enough. But then when I stop to really enjoy it, I realize just how great it is to be living in this paradise.

Sadly I couldn't capture the temperature outside when I took these pictures either. It was that perfect cool breeze that wasn't too cold, but kept me from sweating as I fast-walked to the end of the strip of causeway that I was on, so I could take pictures of the bridge before the sun went down. After I realized I had walked about a mile I decided it was time to head back to the car before it got pitch dark out. One of these days I'm going to find a closer parking spot and get a few shots of the bridge at night.



2 comments:

Armin de Fiesta said...

These are great Erin! You've got talent! Keep 'em coming :)

Anonymous said...

Just so you know I think most of your pictures belong on a post card =) ..I do keep up to date with your new pictures and I think you're doing really well! p.s. I think you're getting good enough to take pictures of Travis and I to make into a Christmas card! hehe

Visitors since 1/20/2008