Saturday, December 22, 2007

Early Christmas in Tennessee

We decided to go up to visit Chris's family in Tennessee for Christmas this year. So we went up last weekend instead of this one because the plane tickets were much cheaper. All you travelers out there know how this goes. It was nice to get up there and have it actually feel like winter. It stays relatively warm down in Florida and it never fully feels like the winter that I always grew up with in Northern Virginia. But I took the opportunity to take a couple Christmasy pictures of the decorations at Chris's Dad and Stepmom's house. Look closely, its a self portrait!






When it was time for presents, I couldn't have looked anymore surprised when this present was given to Chris's dad:



My first thought was, what did I marry into?! Then I realized my dad would probably like to receive the same thing! For those that would like an explanation without too much detail, it is a tool used for deer hunting... and we'll leave it at that. If you'd like to try and top that as the most unusual holiday gift, leave a comment. =)

No comments:

Visitors since 1/20/2008