Saturday, December 8, 2007

Holiday Time Memories

On my way home from work last night I noticed a special holiday decoration on top of the hospital, that reminded me of my four wonderful years in Knoxville, TN. There was a pole with a string of lights stretched from the top down to the roof on many different sides so it formed a Christmas tree. It immediately brought me back to all the holiday seasons in Knoxville where many buildings, even the tallest ones, would have these on their roofs in an array of colors. I would notice these as I got back into town from Christmas vacation, and while I was away from my family at home, it always made me feel like I had made it back "home". So it was a great feeling to see that lone tree of lights on top of the hospital last night. =)

No comments:

Visitors since 1/20/2008