Monday, November 12, 2007

Photo Op with Armin

Yesterday was a very eventful day. My greatest photography inspiration, Armin, so graciously took a day out of his vacation to come take photographs for me and a couple of my friends. First we took pictures in a beautiful backyard on the water, then drove over to a beach. Once I got out of the car I realized that my dress was getting pretty dirty. That is when we made the decision to "Trash the Dress". First my friends Keith and Dena had their photoshoot with Armin. I took a couple pictures, but tried to stay out of the way of Armin.



Then it was time for my session. I am anxiously waiting to see how the pictures turned out. Armin is going to post them on his blog as soon as he processes them. Keith took a few pics too. So this is just a preview of the rest of the dress trashing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know who took this photo but they are really good! Keith :)

Visitors since 1/20/2008