Friday, January 16, 2009

Erin Chris Photography got a facelift!

As you guys might have noticed there's a new look here at Erin Chris Photography. While we did love our old colors and branding, we decided that as we've grown we wanted to update our look to better match our style and brand. The new look is modern, clean, sophisticated, and with a touch of bold color, just like we strive for with our images. =) We want to say thanks to Eric, our good friend and graphic designer extraordinaire, for helping design the new splash page, business cards, and pricing sheets. We hope you guys like it, and there will be a few more tweaks here and there along the way.

Leave us a comment and let us know what ya think!

Tampa Wedding Photographers New Branding

13 comments:

Maggie said...

Love!

Mary Beth Tyson Photography said...

I like it! I like it a lot!!!!

Kara said...

Love it guys!!! :-) Great job!

Anonymous said...

Looks good. Very clean.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new look! How exciting!

Natalie Franke said...

AMAZING!!! =) I love the new design.

Anonymous said...

very shiek. Love it.

Armin DeFiesta said...

Slick! Glad all that nagging you did to me paid off, lol =)

Chris H said...

Armin: Haha. Yeah. Thanks for helping us get it all locked in! We are definitely happy with it.

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

looks awesome guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my - it's been way too long since I've visited ya'll! I LOVE your new look. It fits you perfectly. Clean, modern, a fun. Great job!

Anonymous said...

It looks great! I need to update my page too, I'll get around to it......someday.

Anonymous said...

I am horrible at leaving comments but I just had to let you know that I love the face lift... especially since I just spent the last few hours of my life admiring it....LoL

Visitors since 1/20/2008