Monday, January 28, 2008

Portraits: Kelly and Kevin

My good friends Kelly and Kevin were in town this weekend for the nationally known Tampa tradition called Gasparilla. It is a big party that starts with a pirate invasion and then there is a big parade. Everyone goes home with a neck full of beads! So Kelly and Kevin made the trip down from Tennessee for the festivities.

When they got in town on Friday we decided to do a quick photo shoot before the sun went down. For all the photographers out there, you all know how wonderful the evening light is. Kelly came especially prepared with a few wardrobe changes that worked really well! We went to Philippe Park in Safety Harbor and got some great shots along the stone walkways, wooden fences, and the small beach. You can just tell how much these two are in love by how happy they are. Thank you guys for allowing me to capture these great moments! Check out some of my favorites. There are so many good ones, what a great looking couple!














5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are AMAZING!! The colors that were captured in them are stunning!

Armin de Fiesta said...

As I told you earlier girl, fabulous work!

Anonymous said...

Erin, thank you so much for your comment on my blog! I'm so excited to hear that you are in my neck of the woods :) I would love to meet up with you sometime and get to know you better! You have a great style and I'm so happy that we are in the same vicinity. Be sure to keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

these are lovely! great job!

Fabian Boente said...

Hi Erin and Chris,
I run into your blog through OSP. Beautiful pictures. Congratulations!

Visitors since 1/20/2008