Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Clearwater Beach

I spend almost every weekend out at Clearwater Beach, and what a beautiful place for pictures. Since I have an injured elbow, I'm taking a break from volleyball for a while so I went out on Sunday and took some pictures instead. I have always wanted to take pictures from the top of the Memorial Bridge that takes you over to the beach, and the weather was so gorgeous! There was a nice cool breeze at the top of the bridge and I could've stayed up there for hours. I also took some at the beach, under Pier 60.

I'm looking forward to a trip to DC on Wednesday so hopefully I'll be able to catch some good shots there as well. It looks like we'll have nice weather with highs in the 70s, then by the weekend we'll have to deal with the cold 40s. I'm sure I'll be ready to get back to warmer weather after 2 days of that!


No comments:

Visitors since 1/20/2008