Monday, December 17, 2007

Causeway at Night

One night last week I left work a little later than I normally do, and it was just a few minutes after the sun had set. This makes for a pleasant drive since I'm not staring into the sun =) Anyway, I realized for once that I was a prepared photographer and actually had both my borrowed tripod and my camera in the car with me! So I swung by the causeway, which has become a very familiar place to take pictures (my previous sunset pictures and Trash the Dress session with my wedding photographer). It was a really great time to take pictures of the bridge because the colorful sky was still light enough to see, but it was also dark enough for the street lights to turn on and to see their reflection in the water. Take a look!





No comments:

Visitors since 1/20/2008