Monday, October 20, 2008

Tagged!

We were tagged by our friend and super talented photographer, Jason Angelini and unofficially by our own wedding photographer and good friend, Armin DeFiesta. Well, without further adieu, here we go. I'm going to change the first question because yesterday was more interesting than today:

4 things I did yesterday:

  1. Had dinner at a mediterranean restaurant with my mom, brother, and soon-to-be-sister-in-law Maggie near DC, before heading to the airport. My mom took a quick pic with my point and shoot.



  2. Drove up the mountain with my mom and hubby to Sunny Ridge, to see the beautiful fall foliage.

  3. Backed up a bunch of pictures from the e-session and wedding we shot this past weekend.

  4. Had the most entertaining flight attendant on our Southwest flight back to Tampa last night. As part of our entertainment, he conducted a race between a bag of peanuts (the Rays) and a bag of pretzels (the Red Sox) to predict who would win game 7. They were placed at the starting line (the front of the center aisle of our plane), and the first bag to reach the back of the plane during takeoff won. I'm convinced he had tried this before and chose the peanuts on purpose since there was a plane full of Rays fans. Yay for the Rays! I'm not a fan, but it's cool that part of the World Series will be so close to home.
After the Rays (peanuts) won the race, we looked out the plane window and saw this. (Again, point and shoot.)



4 things on my to-do list:

  1. Edit pictures from this weekend's e-session and wedding.

  2. Buy a new car... I've been talking about it for over a year.

  3. I need to go grocery shopping. We've been traveling a lot so we haven't been keeping fresh food around.

  4. Plan our honeymoon... oh wait, we FINALLY scheduled it for February and bought plane tickets! It's official, and only a year and a half late. Better late than never. =) Southwestern US, here we come!
4 of my guiltiest pleasures:
  1. I love the purple bag of skittles. You know, the berry kind? If they're around, I can't stop eating them till they're gone.

  2. Soda... Dr. Pepper and Mountain Dew to be exact... and not even the diet kind. It's terrible. It's enough to make me dread the dentist. Wow, this is like an intervention.

  3. Facebook. I am obsessed. Come be my friend if you aren't already!

  4. Blog Stalking. Well I try to leave comments on as many as I can, so maybe it is blog browsing. But I have a list of at least 50 blogs I follow on Google Reader. It's fun to keep up with everyone and get inspiration from other great photographers.




Ok new it's time to tag 4 friends. Theresa Marie, Shem Parsons, Gina Leigh, Courtney Fries, and Mary Beth Tyson (even though I know Mary Beth won't play along), you're it!

7 comments:

Armin de Fiesta said...

The shot from the plane is awesome, great colors! Can't wait to see what new ride you choose.

Noah Hayes said...

50 blogs! Wow I thought I followed way too many and I only follow like 20! I had no idea you hadn't gone on your honeymoon yet, where you goin?

Anonymous said...

I hate Chris's shirt :)

Mary Marantz said...

Erin!! Hey girl! I was just thinkin to myself...hmm I wonder what Miss Erin Harvey is up to. So I had to come on over and check!! Looks like you're having lots of fun! C'mon.,peanut races? I want in!!

xoxo
M:)

Anonymous said...

Gotta love Mountain Dew!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

oooo i hear ya on the dr pepper front. can't get enough! have an awesome weekend guys!!

Anonymous said...

Erin, we love that you follow blogs and that you leave comments! We will have to catch up at WPPI!

Visitors since 1/20/2008